Claudia Navarro, Andrés Parra and Maria Alejandra Salamanca

BU acts on closing of Rubiales Project between Ecopetrol and Total Eren

Brigard Urrutia has acted as legal counsel in the closing of the deal between Ecopetrol and Total Eren for the development of the Rubiales Project, a 100 mwp photovoltaic solar park located in the municipality of Puerto Gaitán, in Meta, Colombia.

The transaction was carried out through a bidding process, which will result in the development, financing, construction and operation of the solar park. Total Eren will have a 51% stake in the project and Ecopetrol the remaining 49%.

This initiative is part of the Ecopetrol Group’s decarbonisation strategy and its commitment to accelerate the energy transition in Colombia, contributing to sustainable growth in the region by reducing more than 24,000 tonnes of CO₂ emissions annually.

BU’s team was led by partner Claudia Ángela Navarro Acevedo (pictured left) and associates Andrés Felipe Parra Serrano (pictured centre) and Maria Alejandra Salamanca Velez (pictured right), with the support of partner Cesar Felipe Rodriguez Parra, director Angela Garcia Paez, associates Santiago Jaramillo Martinez and Veronica Umaña Obregon, and intern José Nicolás Bolívar López.

BU acts on closing of Rubiales Project between Ecopetrol and Total Eren

L Giselle Estrada

thelatinamericanlawyer.com

The Latin American Lawyer is a bimonthly digital magazine, published by Iberian Legal Group, available in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in America Latina. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram