- Who is the controller of my data?
The controller of your personal data is Iberian Legal Group SL with registered office at C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 – Oficinas 1 Dcha – 28010 Madrid, PI y CF ES B63919526.
- If I am a visitor to the Site, what categories of data are processed and for what purposes?
If you are a registered user of one or more of the Sites, the following types of personal data will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
data that you have voluntarily provided us:
- in the e-mails and other communications that you spontaneously send to our company: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of your personal data to the Sites implies the acquisition and subsequent processing by us of said data, necessary to respond to the requests that you send in relation to the Sites (article 6.1. b) of the Regulation). You are free to provide such data. However, failure to provide such information may make it impossible for us to honor your request;
- when making calls to our company telephone number: when you contact our company telephone number, we may process the personal data that you spontaneously communicated to us during the course of the telephone conversation or that is reasonably required by us to answer your questions and provide you with whatever is necessary (art. 6.1. b) of the Regulation). You are free to provide such data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible for us to honor your request.
- If I am a registered user of the Site, for what purposes will my personal data be processed?
If you decide to register on one or more of the Sites, the personal data you provide us will be processed:
- to enable you to register with and use the Sites, enforce the terms and conditions governing use of the Sites or contractual terms associated with the Sites, provide you with any technical support you may need during or after registration with the Sites, provide you with additional products and services offered through the Sites, vote in competitions organized by our company, post any comments on the Sites and carry out any pre-contractual measures related to your request (article 6.1. b) of the Regulation);
- in the case of the sale of goods and services on the Sites, to comply with legal obligations in the fields of taxation and consumer protection article 6.1. c) of the Regulation and article 8.1 of the LOPDGDD);
- To pursue our legitimate interest in the exercise or defense of a right before or outside the courts (article 6.1. f) of the Regulation).
Additionally, as specified in sections 4 and 5 below, with your optional consent, we may also process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or for sending our newsletters.
- Do you have a newsletter and what content do the newsletters have?
We have newsletters related to each of our Sites. With your optional consent (article 6.1. a) of the Regulation and article 6 of the LOPDGDD), you can request that we send you our newsletter, so we will process your data for this purpose. Such newsletters are primarily editorial in content, but may also contain advertising and marketing communications related to events, publications, initiatives, and products and services of our company or third parties; the request to receive the newsletter can be revoked by you at any time, by contacting us in the manner indicated in section 13. In this case we will immediately stop sending you the newsletter. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each e-mail in which we send you the newsletter. Your subscription to the newsletter is free and optional and if you decide not to request the subscription to the newsletter there will be no detrimental consequences for you.
- Will they also process my data for marketing purposes?
With your optional consent (article 6.1. a) of the Regulation), by checking the corresponding consent box on the Site, we will process your data for marketing purposes (direct sales, sending advertising material, carrying out market research, commercial or promotional communications, detection of the degree of customer satisfaction), by sending communications, by ordinary mail, e-mail and/or SMS/MMS, regarding advertising information, offers and promotions related to our products and services. In the event that you do not authorize us to process your personal data for marketing purposes, your ability to browse and use the Site, to register on the Site and/or to use the services offered through the Sites will not be affected in any way, nor will you suffer any other type of damage. In any case, you can freely revoke your consent to the processing, in whole or in part, of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time (for example, communicating your wish not to receive further communications by e-mail, wishing to receive only communications by e-mail, wishing to receive communications via SMS/MMS), by sending us a request in accordance with the procedures established in section 15 below. In relation to promotional communications sent by e-mail,
With respect to any marketing content of the newsletter, please refer to what is indicated in section 4 above.
- Is the provision of data mandatory or optional?
Providing your personal data is optional, but if you do not, you will not be able to register with the Sites and/or receive some of the products and services offered through the Sites and/or the information you have requested from us.
- How will my data be processed and for how long will it be stored?
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using automated and non-automated tools, with a logic strictly related to the purpose of the processing and, in any case, in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
If you have contacted us via e-mail and/or through one of the contact forms on the Site to obtain information regarding the Sites and services offered therein, your data will be kept for 14 days from of the day on which we have provided the required information, unless the subsequent storage of data is necessary to comply with the legal obligations that may correspond to us.
The data collected during registration on the Sites will be kept until your account remains active, unless the storage of your data is necessary to comply with the legal obligations that may correspond to us.
The data processed for the execution of a contract and for the fulfillment of the legal obligations in this regard will be stored for a period of 10 years from the date on which the contract is concluded, or the date of any interruption of the limitation period.
In the event that you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, your personal data will be kept until you have revoked such authorization, unless the storage of your personal data is necessary for other purposes.
- Will my data be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area?
No, your personal data will be stored and processed exclusively in the territory of the European Economic Area.
- Who can have access to my data?
Your personal data may be accessed and processed by our employees and collaborators in charge of managing and maintaining the Site, executing orders placed on the Site, assisting customers and potential customers; and the management of marketing campaigns, in case you have consented to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. The following categories of subjects who, as data processors, provide us with services that contribute to the performance of our activity may also have access to your data: IT service providers; management service providers; administrative service providers; external professionals and consultants; external audit companies, if any; payment gateways; advertising and marketing service providers.
- Will my data be communicated to third parties?
Your data may be communicated to banks, credit institutions and other financial intermediaries to the extent that it is necessary to process a payment that you have made to us or a payment in your favour. When required by law, your personal data related to a purchase made on any of the Sites may be communicated to the Treasury. Additionally, your data may be communicated to the judicial authorities if required by them in the cases provided by law. Except as indicated in section 12 below, your data will not be communicated to third parties.
- Will my data be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes?
In the event that you do not give us your consent for the communication of your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes, the ability to browse the Sites and/or register on the Sites will not be affected in any way or suffer any other detrimental consequence. In any case, you can freely withdraw your consent for the communication of your personal data to third parties at any time, in accordance with the procedures established in section 15 below.
- What are my rights?
You may exercise at any time, free of charge and without any formalities, the following rights under Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation: the right to request access to personal data (i.e. the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data, obtaining a copy thereof, and to the information referred to in Art. 15 of the Regulation) and rectification (i.e. the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you or the integration of incomplete data) or erasure of the same (i.e. the right to obtain the erasure of data concerning you, if one of the reasons indicated in art. 17 of the Regulation) or the limitation of the processing concerning you (i.e. the right to obtain, in the cases indicated by Art. 18 of the Regulation, the marking of the data stored with the aim of limiting their processing in the future), as well as the right to data portability (i.e. the right, in the cases indicated by Art. 20 of the Regulation, to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the data concerning you, as well as to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance). You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that any of your personal data protection rights may have been violated.
- Does the Regulation also give me the right to object to the processing?
Yes, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with article 6.1. e) or f) of the Regulation, including profiling based on these provisions. In the event that your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- How can I contact you and exercise my rights?
Requests to exercise your rights, as indicated above, can be sent by post to the address: Iberian Legal Group SL., C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 – Oficinas 1 Dcha – 28010 Madrid – to the attention of the Director General, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.