Carey advised Incofin Servicios Financieros on bond issuance

Chilean law firm Carey acted for Incofin on a $40 million issuance of Serie A bonds. 

Incofin is a financial services company focusing on leasing and factoring in Chile. The company was founded in 1992. 

80% of the proceeds will be allocated to the refinancing of liabilities of the issuer and its subsidiary Incofin Leasing and, the remaining 20%, to the financing of the business growth program or general corporate purposes.

Partner Diego Peralta led the Carey team advising Incofin.

Carey advised Incofin Servicios Financieros on bond issuance

Ignacio Abella

thelatinamericanlawyer.com

The Latin American Lawyer is a bimonthly digital magazine, published by Iberian Legal Group, available in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in America Latina. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Legal Group
Registered office: C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 - Oficinas 1 Dcha 28010 Madrid España

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram