Tags : Pinheiro Neto Advogados

Deal & transactions

Souto Correa and Huck Otranto in the JV between Oncoclínicas

Souto Correa has advised Oncoclinicas and Huck Otranto Camargo has advised Porto Seguro on the formation of a joint venture to provide medical and cancer treatment services. Oncoclinicas will hold 60% of the enterprise and Porto Seguros will hold the remaining 40%. The deal was announced on December 19 and is subject to approval by […]

Deal & transactions

Pinheiro Neto assists Localiza in its private capital increase

Pinheiro Neto Advogados assisted Localiza Rent a Car in its private capital increase in the amount of BRL 150,697,550 coupled with interest on equity distribution in the same net amount. The deal structure entitled shareholders to use their interest on equity credits to exercise their rights and pay the share subscription price. The capital increase […]

Capital Markets

I2A and Pinheiro Neto on issuance of IBC Empreendimentos

I2A Advogados advised the issuer; Pinheiro Neto Advogados advised the underwriters on the 3rd issuance of debentures by IBC Empreendimentos e Participações, as per CVM Rulling 476, in the total amount of BRL 182 million. I2A Advogados advised the issuer and relied on partner Ronaldo Ishikawa (pictured left), associates Felipe da Silva Canoas, Laís Dal […]

Capital Markets

Pinheiro Neto act as deal counsel on issuance of Americanas

Pinheiro Neto acted as deal counsel on the 18th issuance of debentures by Americanas, as per CVM rulling 476. The issuance will be used to pay at the company debts scheduled to mature in 2022 and 2023. Pinheiro Neto Advogados advised Americanas and the Banco Santander and relied on partner Ricardo Russo (pictured) ; counsel […]

Capital Markets

Pinheiro Neto act as deal counsel on issuance of CRIs

Pinheiro Neto Advogados acted as deal counsel in the public offering with restricted efforts of real estate receivables certificates (CRIs) of Opea Securitizadora, through ICVM 476, in the total amount of BRL 61 million. Pinheiro Neto relied on partner Fábio Rocha Pinto e Silva (pictured), associates Julia Jacques de Moraes Dias Coelho, Felipe Nery Nogueira […]


Pinheiro Neto announces six new partners

Pinheiro Neto Advogados has announced six new partners: Camila Martino Parise (pictured top left), Cauê Rezende Myanaki (pictured top center), João Rafael L. Gândara de Carvalho (pictured top right), Natalia Lugero de Almeida (pictured bottom left), Vinicius Pimenta Seixas (pictured bottom right), and Tiago Eler Silva (pictured bottom center). All will assume their new positions […]

Capital Markets

Stocche Forbes and Pinheiro Neto advise on Energisa issuance

Stocche Forbes Advogados advised the issuer, Pinheiro Neto Advogados advised the underwriters on 17th issuance of debentures by Energisa, as per CVM Rulling 476. This is a Sustainability-Linked “Bond” (SLB) issue which reinforces commitments to environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG). Stocche Forbes Advogados advised Energisa and relied on partner Henrique Filizzola (pictured left), associate […]

Deal & transactions

Multiple firms involved in Viveo’s acquisition of Profusion

Pinheiro Neto Advogados advised Viveo (CM Hospitalar) that acquired all shares of Proinfusion, the biggest compounding pharmacy in Brazil, specialized at cancer treatments and parenteral nutrition. The target company had received an investment from Vinci Partners in 2019, who became a minority shareholder alongside the founders. With this transaction, both Vinci and the founders sold […]

Deal & transactions

Several firms act in CNP agreements to acquire five companies

Mattos Filho acted in Brazil together with Cleary Gottlieb that representing French insurance company CNP Assurances in the acquisition of the stakes held by Caixa Seguridade Participações, wich was represented by Machado Meyer; and Icatu Seguros, represented by Pinheiro Neto Advogados, in five companies that distribute insurance, savings and consórcio products. CNP currently holds stakes […]

Deal & transactions

Pinheiro Neto and Machado Meyer in deal between Bradesco and

Pinheiro Neto advised Banco Bradesco, through its subsidiary Kartra Participações, that entered into a share purchase agreement and other covenants with Banco Votorantim for the acquisition of equity interest representing 51% of the total and voting capital stock of BV Distribuidora de Títulos e Valores Mobiliários. Machado Meyer advised the sellers. The transaction was subject […]